July 1, 2009, Sydney, NSW – align.me is pleased to announce the appointment of Jeremy Pollard, of Best Story Wins, as an accredited Funnel Coach.
After successfully completing his sales and delivery accreditation in Sydney on the 5th of June, Pollard will now sell and deliver Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp across New South Wales.
Over a career spanning 25 years, Jeremy Pollard has gained formidable experience around improving revenue generation processes. His career has seen him primarily selling to, with, and for B2B companies; from Global corporate all the way to SMEs.
Jeremy’s specialities include :
- Strategy Validation – where you are taking your business is a dynamic process – regular checking and updating of your strategy is vital
- Identification and mitigation of revenue & growth risks
- Applying revenue process improvements that increase revenue and cut the cost of sales ( for negligible bottom line cost)
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking, and ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
Of Funnel Academy, Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – says, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. We can provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organization. The result is greater sales success.”
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Both products are underpinned by align.me’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
- The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle);
- This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time);
- The plans of Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression; and
- The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics which work can be bolstered, and those which do not can be shelved.
align.me welcomes Jeremy Pollard to the fold, and wishes him all the best as a seller and deliverer of Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp.
Contact Jeremy Pollard
Mobile: +61 (04) 1223-2239
Email: [email protected]