July 22, 2009, Melbourne, VIC, AU – align.me is pleased to announce that Hugh Macfarlane will join Miller Heiman co-founder Bob Miller and other Sales and Marketing luminaries as a featured presenter at Optimising the Sales Force 2009, on the 28th and 29th of September, in Melbourne.
Optimising the Sales Force Australia 2009 will provide sales leaders with the tools to navigate these uncertain times. Hugh will draw upon align.me’s landmark research into Sales and Marketing alignment to present key insights and practical alignment steps from the world’s best-aligned companies.
The event will be broken into four streams, with each stream addressing the key fundamentals of sales leadership:
3. Salesforce Execution
Each of these streams will be represented by a series of speakers who are well known as experts in their particular fields. To find out more about the content being covered in each stream, or to learn more about the panel of experts, click here.
In addition, the event will host a post-conference Masterclass workshop, facilitated by Bob Miller; giving attendees the rare opportunity to come face to face with a renowned sales leader. During this workshop, delegates will get the opportunity to dig deeper into key issues and extract concrete tools that can be immediately employed once returning to the office.
This event will be the foremost sales leadership event of the year, and the first ever forum where sales leaders across numerous industry sectors will offer independent views around best practice (not the usual vendor pitches). Delegates will get the opportunity to:
- Hear case studies outlining how other organisations have improved their sales results
- Find out where the sales function is evolving
- Learn new techniques for leading sales teams
- Understand how employing different strategies may affect your business
- Network with senior sales leaders from across industry
- Understand how best to leverage people and technology for optimal results
For people registering via align.me, the recommended retail price has been dropped from $2,295.00 to:
- $1,750.00 per person (includes Gala Dinner); or
- $1,495.00 per person if 5 or more people from your business register (includes Gala Dinner).
Contact Bryn Hughes
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 0451 307 272