align.me appoints David Gomez as Funnel Coach
24 March 2014, Melbourne – align.me is pleased to announce the appointment of David Gomez of Business Coaching Firm, as an accredited Funnel Coach.
After successfully completing his sales and delivery accreditation in Atlanta on the 7th of February, David Gomez will now sell and deliver Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp across Mexico and Latin America.
David Gomez is an experienced independent coach based in Mexico City. He assists business owners and senior management in achieving specific business results and creating change in their organizations, with the intention of maximizing their performance and profitability.
David holds a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from the Universidad Iberoamericana, and completed graduate studies in Planning, Marketing, Sales, Corporate Finance and Telecommunications.
He worked for over 18 years at IBM de Mexico, with board-level responsibilities in the areas of sales, marketing, branding, and financing to customers in Mexico and Latin America.
David became a certified Business and Executive Coach by ActionCoach, in 2006, and by Be-Think-Perform UK in 2012. He has worked on coaching projects with over 30 companies, notably, Nissan, Distribuidora de Linoleums, Comercializadora Kram, Discovery Networks, Armored Autogroup, OptiSoft, and Productos Químicos Mardupol.
In 2010, David joined the team of PDA group facilitators to provide training to SAP partners in Mexico and Latin America, focusing on the sales of Business All in One Solutions, Business Intelligence and Marketing.
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking, and ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
Of Funnel Academy, Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – says, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. We can provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organization. The result is greater sales success.”
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Both products are underpinned by align.me’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
- The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle);
- This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time);
- The plans of Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression; and
- The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics which work can be bolstered, and those which do not can be shelved.
align.me welcomes David to the fold, and wishes him all the best as a seller and deliverer of Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp.
Phone: +52 1 55 1268 4092
Email: [email protected]
Over 250 projects, eleven years and four continents, align.me has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Our network of experienced and highly trained planning and training consultants (we call them Funnel Coaches) operate across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. They have the tools, processes and experience to help you to accelerate the growth of your business.
Funnel Coaches follow a proven methodology, and can ramp the performance of your Sales and Marketing engine by:
- Helping you to create a blisteringly clear sales and marketing plan that the whole team buys into; and
- Ensuring you execute that plan with precision, by increasing your team’s skills with proven marketing training and sales training.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, align.me created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.