6 March 2014, Melbourne – align.me is pleased to announce the appointment of Dagoberto Hajjar of ADVANCE Consulting, as an accredited Funnel Coach.
After successfully completing his sales and delivery accreditation in Atlanta on the 7th of February, Dagoberto will now sell and deliver Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp across South America.
Dagoberto Hajjar has more than 30 years of experience in the areas of business and IT.
Between 1980 and 1990, Dagoberto worked for Citibank, performing diverse functions in the area of technology and business. At Citibank Brasil, he created an innovative system for trading rooms, and took part Interchange’s exclusive development and implementation team. Dagoberto was one of the first employees in Brazil to receive an “Excellence in Service” award.
In 1990, Dagoberto was invited by ABN-Amro Bank to implement an agency automation system based on the client-server technology – a challenge for him, as this was a brand new system at the time.
Succeeding his time at ABN-Amro, Dagoberto spent 10 years with Microsoft, a time marked by great achievements and success. Amongst other roles, he operated as Internet Director, Marketing Director, and Strategy Director, and received an award, from Bill Gates himself, for Best Microsoft Employee – the first ever to be awarded to a non-American. Dagoberto’s adoption of innovative and bold marketing strategies, granted him numerous other awards and placed Microsoft Brasil in a prominent position in Internet services, with the mass adoption of Internet Explorer; Internet Banking, with widespread integration with Microsoft Money; and partner management, an award-winning model which has been implemented worldwide.
Currently, Dagoberto is the CEO of ADVANCE Consulting – a leading management, sales and marketing consulting company located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Dagoberto holds a degree in Mathematics and Nuclear Physics from USP (University of São Paulo).
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking, and ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
Of Funnel Academy, Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – says, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. We can provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organization. The result is greater sales success.”
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Both products are underpinned by align.me’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
- The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle);
- This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time);
- The plans of Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression; and
- The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics which work can be bolstered, and those which do not can be shelved.
align.me welcomes Dagoberto to the fold, and wishes him all the best as a seller and deliverer of Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp.
Phone: +55 11 3044 0867
Email: [email protected]
Over 250 projects, eleven years and four continents, align.me has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Our network of experienced and highly trained planning and training consultants (we call them Funnel Coaches) operate across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. They have the tools, processes and experience to help you to accelerate the growth of your business.
Funnel Coaches follow a proven methodology, and can ramp the performance of your Sales and Marketing engine by:
- Helping you to create a blisteringly clear sales and marketing plan that the whole team buys into; and
- Ensuring you execute that plan with precision, by increasing your team’s skills with proven marketing training and sales training.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, align.me created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.