Are you a business-ready graduate who received outstanding university results, has excellent communication skills, and is ready to take on your next challenge? If so, then this graduate position is for you.
You will be trained and mentored by Australia’s leading B2B marketing, groomed into a marketing communications champion, and provided the skills, contacts, and experience that most marketers with 10 years’ experience still only dream about.
align.me is a sales and marketing consultancy that has served leading and aspiring companies such as AAPT, Australia Post, AXA, CA, Canon, Cisco, EY, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Optus, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone, and World Vision.
These businesses were all wrestling a common problem; their sales and marketing engine was under-performing, and we turned this around by developing a clear plan for growth, bringing the right people together, and ensuring that those people have the right skills.
align.me continues to serve large mature and enterprise clients, as well as Australian SME organisations. As we continue to build more plans for clients, we get asked more and more to stick around to execute these plans… and that’s where you come in.
In this fast-tracked role, you will learn lots while you juggle:
- Crafting new written content (blogs, web content, white papers) for a variety of industries, audiences, and mediums;
- Develop, improve, and execute campaign elements (connecting sales teams with their market, events, and outbound communications);
- Drive the successful execution of client projects, delivering outcomes for our clients and align.me as an organisation;
- Managing a high volume of work with precise diary management, strong attention to detail, and a passion to succeed.
Before you apply, ask yourself, are you…
- A passionate writer who knows how to craft compelling content?
- Interested in marketing, how it can benefit a business, and eager to learn a lot more about B2B specifically?
- A superior verbal communicator, who can engage Executives and senior stakeholders?
- A well-proven multi-tasker who doesn’t sweat under the pressure?
- Personally committed to continuous improvement of your work, client projects, and internal processes?
- A team-driven individual that realises that your colleagues’ success is as valuable as your own?
- Technically dextrous, and willing to discover, learn, and share new technologies to benefit client delivery?
If you answered YES to all these questions, follow the steps below to ensure your career success:
- Craft a compelling cover letter that ensures you stand out from the pack by illustrating how well you meet the requirements listed in this job ad;
- Submit your cover letter and updated resume via the button below;
- Be prepared to show off your skills in a writing task;
- Given this a writing role, we strongly urge you to illustrate your skills in your cover letter – submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.