Ever wondered how to build a sales funnel spreadsheet? This blog entails a few simple tips about how to build one, and some clever insights into your funnel.
In a nut shell, don’t use a spreadsheet. If you really must however, be sure to follow five important steps.
- Set up columns to track basic opportunity data including close date and amount
- Create a stacked bar chart with clever formatting including a hidden field ‘spacer’ to center your bars
- Add columns for each stage in the buyer’s journey, including ‘leaked’ formatted for date to calculate lag by stage
- Learn how to analyse for lag and leakage by stage
- Add fields for sales person and lead source and compare lag and leakage by these new values