FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
May 7, 2009, New York City, NY – align.me is pleased to announce the appointment of Brian Giamo, of Channel Economics, as an accredited Funnel Coach.
After successfully completing his sales and delivery accreditation in New York City on the 17th of April, Giamo will now sell and deliver Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp across North America with a focus on the US Mid West, including his home town of Chicago.
Brian is a seasoned consultant with a proven track record in building sales models for greater growth in both direct and indirect sales. His application of this experience to sales and marketing planning will bring valuable channel depth for our North American customers.
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking, and ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
Of Funnel Academy, Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – says, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. We can provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organization. The result is greater sales success.”
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Both products are underpinned by align.me’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
- The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle);
- This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time);
- The plans fo Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression; and
- The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics which work can be bolstered, and those which do not can be shelved.
align.me welcomes Brian Giamo to the fold, and wishes him all the best as a seller and deliverer of Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp.
Contact Brian Giamo
align.me (www.align.me.com) is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
In Australia, Asia, North America and Europe, align.me has served many leading and aspiring businesses who seek to align Sales and Marketing and pursue growth.
These include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses have been wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, align.me created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.
For additional information please contact Brett Bonser, Director and Co-founder, Funnel Camps, at +61 3 9948 0022 or email [email protected].