19 October, Melbourne – align.me is pleased to announce the appointment of Linda Ginger of 9Strategic, as an accredited Funnel Coach.
After successfully completing her sales and delivery accreditation in Sydney on the 28th of September, Linda Ginger will now sell and deliver Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp across Australia.
Linda is co-founder of 9 Strategic, a marketing strategy company that helps CEO’s and business owners realise revenue and reputation outcomes by linking their marketing strategy to their business strategy. Linda facilitates workshops, implements strategic marketing initiatives and mentors CEO’s and marketing personnel to achieve these outcomes.
Linda’s business management experience spans marketing, logistics, inventory planning and management, customer service, business development, and sales administration, enabling her to recognise the critical linkages between business disciplines that work together to deliver business outcomes. She is passionate about ensuring the fabric that underpins a successful business is strong and sustainable.
She has held Marketing Director positions for several ASX listed organisations including James Hardie and Brickworks Ltd, and was CEO of not-for-profit company, Think Brick Australia. She has managed teams of all sizes and enjoys mentoring and coaching team members to achieve their full potential.
Funnel Academy – marketing training is a combination of classroom-style teaching, team workshops and peer networking, and ramps the performance of B2B marketing professionals with training in forming strategy, building campaigns, selecting tactics and measuring results.
Of Funnel Academy, Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – says, “B2B marketers face complicated challenges. We can provide them with the tools to develop clear marketing plans and the skills to align their plans with their sales organization. The result is greater sales success.”
Funnel Camp – marketing planning is a unique planning approach which addresses the most common sales and marketing management issue in business today – lack of alignment. Funnel Camp aligns sales and marketing leaders around a single plan – blisteringly clear and highly actionable – so that the confusion that arises from separate marketing plans and sales plans is eliminated.
Both products are underpinned by align.me’s proven B2B sales and marketing methodology, Funnel Logic.
Designed to increase prospect progression through the sales funnel, Funnel Logic dramatically improves sales and marketing effectiveness. At its core are four key principles regarding how sales and marketing are conducted in the best-run B2B businesses:
- The aggregate Sales / Marketing function should build its activities around a clear and singular view of the buyers’ journey (not the sales cycle);
- This journey should be dimensioned (how many prospects will progress through each stage of this journey over time);
- The plans of Marketing and Sales should detail how they intend (together) to cause this progression; and
- The actual progression should be measured, so that tactics which work can be bolstered, and those which do not can be shelved.
align.me welcomes Linda to the fold, and wishes her all the best as a seller and deliverer of Funnel Academy and Funnel Camp.
Phone: 1300 799 239
Email: [email protected]
Over 250 projects, eleven years and four continents, align.me has helped many companies to ramp the performance of their Sales and Marketing engines with clear plans and the skills to execute.
Our network of experienced and highly trained planning and training consultants (we call them Funnel Coaches) operate across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. They have the tools, processes and experience to help you to accelerate the growth of your business.
Funnel Coaches follow a proven methodology, and can ramp the performance of your Sales and Marketing engine by:
- Helping you to create a blisteringly clear sales and marketing plan that the whole team buys into; and
- Ensuring you execute that plan with precision, by increasing your team’s skills with proven marketing training and sales training.
Clients include AXA, CA, Canon, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Oracle, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
These businesses were wrestling with at least one of a number of common problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their B2B marketing skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
In addressing these common problems, align.me created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.