The Gift of Feedback
1. Voice of customer website feedback tools and software
These enable customers to give continuous feedback about ratings on page content, products and services.
- Kampyle - A free tool(single form and 50 comments)that integrates well with Google Analytics for Feedback Analytics.
- UserSnap - A tool that is good for visual feedback.
- OpinionLab - Higher-level tool more suited for large-scale, corporate sites.
- PollDaddy - Good for blogs and customer surveys. Surveys and widgets to be added.
- BugMuncer - Feedback tab on websites. Allows for highlighted screenshots to be sent back along with feedback.
- Qualaroo - Asks specific questions about individual page types or a site. For example Product pages or checkout.
2. Crowdsourcing feedback tools and software
- Uservoice - A feedback tool that focuses on innovation(product and site suggestions). Free version allows for sharing and voting on ideas within a forum.
- Ideascale - Offers structured feedback within customer communities.
- Google Moderator - Can be used for a similar purpose and can be enbedded within a site or intranet.
- GetStatisfaction - Used for customers who will give feedback in an offsite forum.
3. Simple page or concept feedback tools
- Five Second Test - Get instant feedback on a page via email or Tweet.
- Ask500People - Gives feedback from 500 people targeted on their demographics within 12 hours.
- Userlytics - Targets particular customer profiles to give focus group/ mystery shopper feedback on a website or prototype.
- WhatUsersDo - Small panel is asked to do a task and they give feedback via video.
4. Site exit survey tools
- Iperceptions - free tool that rates intent of visit and satifaction.
- ConfirmIt - feedback tool more suited for higher-end enterprise services.
5. General online survey tools Many companies use free and generic low cost feedback tools to research audience opinions. Here are some of the more popular ones:
Danielle MacInnis is the owner of MacInnis Marketing as well as a blog editor Danielle's Blog.