Difference between revisions of "Facebook tools"
m (Text replacement - "http://www.mathmarketing.com/" to "https://align.me/")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| ://./files/B2B%20marketing%20wiki%20incomplete%20page_0.png This wiki is incomplete. Please help to improve it by adding relevant content.
Latest revision as of 13:56, 14 February 2017
|https://align.me/files/B2B%20marketing%20wiki%20incomplete%20page_0.png This wiki is incomplete. Please help to improve it by adding relevant content.|
- Shortstack is a great Facebook tool that works to create forms, pages, competitions and landing pages. Works with other applications.
- Pagemodo - create Facebook pages
- AgoraPulse - helps pull out vital statistics from your Facebook page
- Buffer - pre-schedule posts and updates
- CrowdBooster - pre-schedule posts and provides metrics toanalyze your top posts, number of impressions, fan growth, top fans and more
- PostAcumen - lets you perform extensive competitive analysis on your Facebook posts to find out how your content resonates with your fans and how those metrics stack up against your competitors for Likes, Comments, Shares, etc.