Setting up Unavailable VM Message
Personal Voicemail Message for MM team members
All of the MM team members are expected to record a personal voicemail message on their handsets.
The process for adding a Voicemail Message to the handsets
- Press the Menu button on your handset
- Select no.1: Features (by pressing the √ button)
- Select no.1: Messages (by pressing the √ button)
- Select no.1: Message Centre (by pressing the √ button)
- Press 0 for Mailbox Options
- Press 1 to record your unavailable message
- Use the VM message template below as a basis for your message
- Press the # key once you have finished recording
- Press the 1 key to save your message
- Hang up and call your extension to check that this has worked
- You’ve called [FName] at align.me, formerly align.me. Unfortunately, I’m currently unavailable to take your call. Please leave your name, number, and a quick message at the tone – and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.