Forms and Survey tools
Forms and Survey Tools
- SurveyMonkey - offers a range of surveys, from simple question sheets to more complex surveys involving design, branding, bias elimination and randomization.
- Wufoo - the best out there at the moment. It integrates into most CRM and generates great online reports. For a video on how to use it click here.
- Formstack - a genuine alternative to Wufoo. worth comparing
- Aweber is a form and autoresponder email tool. It greats great pop-up forms for websites.
- Jotform is a great simple form creation tool. Very easy to use.
- Hellobar is a great banner form tool that can link to Jotform to give you a nice lead capture at the top of your website or landing page
- Micropoll: Is a free way to create online polls that can be embedded straight into your website or Blog.
|https://align.me/files/B2B%20marketing%20wiki%20incomplete%20page_0.png This wiki is incomplete. Please help to improve it by adding relevant content.|