Email service providers
eMarketing platform options
What should you look for in a email sending application?
- Subscription management (opt in, unsubscribes)
- Landing page creation
- Send bulk emails
- Send graphic as well as text emails
- Variety of reporting functionality (eg click throughs, opens)
- Integrate with CRM
These platforms all handle the basics:
- MailChimp - basically self service but very good pricing. You will need unbounce for landing pages
- Constant Contact - similar pricing to MailChimp
- Vertical Response
- ExactTarget - the gorilla of this category (basic messaging)- better for high volume users
- Vision6 are an Australian one - smaller but great service
- Padiact is a great form and lead capture tool which sets up rules for returning visitors and links into other providers like Mailchimp.
A great review of most of the providers can be found here.
See also Marketing Automation (much more than basic message management)