Marisa Warren, CEO & Founder of CAVALO Consulting, is a ‘highly awarded’ Global Channels Executive and Speaker, with 17 years experience working for companies such as SAP, Microsoft, Intentia and the channel. Helping partners across North America, Australia, Asia, and Europe to build high performance sales and marketing teams, accelerate growth and transition to the Cloud, in a sustained, repeatable and profitable way.
Marisa’s extensive channels experience provides her with a 360-degree appreciation of the entire partner lifecycle, from inception to exit, and the fundamentals required to successfully build and grow a channel business by an average of 20% YoY revenue growth. Combined with a successful sales and marketing track record selling direct through and to the channel, Marisa has helped her partners decrease sales cycles from 9 to 3 months, improve sales conversions to 1 in 3, and build internal capability for self-sufficient channel businesses.
As an innovator and change agent, Marisa has built programs, teams, customers, and businesses from the ground up whilst helping the organization to manage change and transition to new approaches. Starting with the right strategy, Marisa’s unrelenting focus on execution, achieving results and continuous improvement, ensures her clients maintain focus and deliver on expectations.
A passionate philanthropist, Marisa is currently serving as President for Australian Women in New York and an Advisory Board Member for the GlamourGals Foundation. You’ll also find Marisa carving up the ski slopes, trekking with the locals in remote parts of the world, practicing Yoga, designing and renovating property, or hosting a dinner party serving raw vegan cuisine for her guests.
Marisa’s Notable Achievements
- 2013: CompTIA speaker and trainer – channel enablement and management, social strategies, cloud computing, mobility and IT security.
- 2012:Built and Delivered – Funnel Build Presentation for the SAP Global Marketing Team – Channel Partner Marketing Enablement Workshops
- 2009/2010: Built the Microsoft Partner Development Centre for Australia and SE Asia from concept to revenue generating within 2 months, and awarded ‘Global Best Practice’ within 6 months
- 2009:align.me Accredited Funnel Coach and Trainer – B2B sales and marketing solutions
- SAP 100% sales club and Innovation Excellence awards for establishing the SAP B1 Sales Academy
- Significantly contributed to the SAP B1 Australian channel growth from 140 to 850 customers in 3 years
- Transitioned over 30 Channel Partner practices to new business models, markets and products
- Mentored and coached the leading SAP and Microsoft Partner CEO’s, Sales and Marketing Manager’s
- Facilitated 12 partner acquisitions, mergers, and JV’s
“…I hired Marisa Warren of CAVALO Consulting to create and produce on demand training videos to integrate into our Partner Marketing Excellence Training Workshops….The videos required Marisa to speak with authority and deep subject matter expertise on the science of ‘Funnel Marketing’. Marisa did a highly professional job, is dynamic and highly engaging. I would have no hesitation in recommending Marisa and CAVALO Consulting for similar engagements to include keynote presentations and public speaking.”
Malcolm Hamilton | Senior Global Channels Marketing Manager | SAP
“Marisa (CAVALO) helped to conceptualize, plan and setup a Professional Development Centre (PDC) for our channel partners whilst I was Dynamic Lead for Microsoft. Her work was prompt, reliable and delivered great value to our business.”
Chris Ridd | Managing Director | Xero, Australia
“Throughout my interactions with Marisa, I could quickly observe her professionalism, dedication and commitment to whatever she does. Microsoft and the company she was working for had a partnership relationship and a business in common with a joint investment arrangement.
She approached her work methodically, meticulously and with structure. Her attention to details and follow-through of every promise or commitment really made the project kick-off to a good start and go from a few PowerPoint slides to a real working initiative. Her ability to understand, both the project and companies involved was also impressive and made a positive difference in our velocity for the program to be up and running, generating revenues as fast as possible.”
Cecilia Flombaum | Business Manager to Corp VP – Microsoft Dynamics Sales & Operations | Microsoft