As a digital marketer, you’ve been on the tools for the past 3 or 4 years. Maybe you are working as the solo marketer and want to be around other ambitious marketers. Maybe you are working at a small agency and aren’t thrilled about their culture.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist for align.me, you will be using your experience to strategise as well as implement digital channels for clients. On any given day you will be debating approaches with a colleague, strategizing with a client, on the tools (e.g. in google ads) implementing your recommendations, and briefing some of them to specialists.
We’re a team of 12 driven B2B marketers within an insanely-supportive culture. We’re all about personal learning, professional growth, and delivering grounded outcomes for our clients. We walk and chew gum. We work at a cracking pace, but our world is not a boiler room. We have passion AND lives.
align.me provides outsourced B2B marketing for Australian SME’s, and sales and marketing process advice for global firms. Our methodology has been deployed across 4000 companies worldwide, but we’re humble and eager learners when it comes to execution.
- You will work with a great group of digital marketers, as well as specialists in web dev, copywriting, and design
- You will work directly with CEOs of Australian SME’s to evolve their strategy and argue for changes in execution and priorities.
- You will gain CV cred by working with a company that has been a recognised global authority on B2B marketing for 20 years.
- Your opinion and initiative will always be heard, valued and appreciated. Seriously. We listen really hard.
- Training, development and mentorship are core to our DNA – we will dedicate ourselves to making you an incredible B2B marketer.
To be considered for this role, you will have a proven hands-on experience within most, if not all, these disciplines:
- Organic social media
- Google & social ad campaigns (search & display)
- Email campaigns (both nurture and trigger)
- List building
- Website development and CRO
- Outbound campaigns using email and social
- Inbound campaigns including content development, content distribution and SEO
- CRM configuration
- Integration of tools (using native integrations or configuring Zaps)
- Configuring Google Tags, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
For each of these, you’ll be able to show us your understanding of the strategy, be able to explain and defend your view about the best tools to use for that channel, and show us concrete steps you like to take for best execution of many of these channels.
Maybe you haven’t nailed all of these, but you’re strongly across the lot of them, and pretty damned good at a few.
For the ones you haven’t, we’ll provide training.
If you’re interested to learn more about our culture and the role, send through your CV to [email protected]
Add a really-thoughtful cover email selling us a bit on who you are, and why you and we would be great together.
If you don’t show strong evidence that you’ve properly considered this posting, been to our web site, and really considered why we and you would be a great fit, we won’t bother reading your immaculate CV. No, really. Put your best foot forward or don’t bother. And feel free to hold us to the same standard.
No recruiters please.