Transform your team into world-class sales professionals that get business results
The Strategic Selling® and Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions programs combine to offer a process to strategically pursue complex opportunities by understanding the buying and selling processes at work. The program helps map out both the sales opportunity being pursued as well as the expected outcomes of each critical customer interaction.
- 3 Full Days
- Workshop runs 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Lunch is included
Who Should Attend?
- New and experiences sales professionals, marketing and support staff involved in the implementation of your sales process.
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects.
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- Allocate resources appropriately for large sales.
- Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities.
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles.
- Execute against a plan to be a more customer-focused organisation.
- Differentiate your sales team against competition.
- Professionalise your sales force.
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy.
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction.
- Strengthen customer relationships.