Transform your team into world-class sales professionals that get business results.
Every interaction with a customer is too important to leave to chance. Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions helps salespeople better prepare for their time with customers. The result is purposeful meetings and win win outcomes.
To maintain a highly-competitive sales force, every interaction with customers must be conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship. This program enhances how salespeople execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one. Anytime a salesperson meets with a customer, there are two processes happening simultaneously. While salespeople have typically been trained to focus on the selling process, from the customer’s perspective there is also a buying process that must be recognized and understood. Solving the misalignment between these two processes is an outcome of Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions.
- 2 Full Days
- Workshop runs from 8:30am-5:30pm
- Lunch is included
Who Should Attend?
- New and experiences sales professionals, marketing and support staff involved in the implementation of your sales process.
- Execute against a plan to be a more customer-focused organisation.
- Differentiate your sales team against competition.
- Professionalise your sales force.
- Engage cross-functional departments in your customer management strategy.
- Eliminate non-productive customer meetings.
- Ensure opportunities are advancing toward closed business with every interaction.
- Strengthen customer relationships.