So, you’re into digital but don’t know where to start. You’re not an average Jo / Joe and good enough just isn’t. You want an amazing first full time job.
Wanna go REAL fast?
Here’s a chance to get a dream start to your career.
You need to be a great communicator (already) and be willing to work your butt off to get seriously good at digital marketing. You need light fingers – not the kind that pinches stuff, but the light fingers that get sh*t done.
What we do in an hour takes a normal marketer a day. But you’re not normal. Are you?
As a Graduate Digital Marketer with align.me, you will be trained and mentored by Australia’s leading B2B marketers, groomed into a marketing communications champion, and provided the skills, contacts, and experience that most marketers with 10 years’ experience still only dream about.
align.me is a B2B marketing agency that continues to serve large mature and enterprise clients, as well as Australian SME’s. Given the rapid growth the company is currently experiencing, it is an excellent time to join our growing team, learn the ropes, and flourish into an outstanding marketing professional.
We’ve got three positions open – two for ourselves and one for a client. All three will get the same training opportunity with align.me. One will also get to work closely with a crack sales team in a high growth business.
In this role, you will work closely with Account Managers to execute cutting-edge tactics and ensure high-quality outcomes for our diverse range of clients. Ultimately, we want you to apply your unique expertise to think outside the box and deliver great results, day-in and day-out – and be willing to have some fun along the way, of course.
We’re nowhere near a sweat shop, but we get an insane amount done then go home.
Gone are the days of working behind the scenes and carrying out the same marketing tactics, for the same client, all day, every day. At align.me, you will have the opportunity to engage directly with lots of clients on lots of tactics and see how your work actually helps these businesses. You could be having your morning coffee crafting an email campaign for a global sales training company and then, before lunch you’re building dynamic landing pages with trigger sequences.
Here are a few other benefits we can offer you at align.me:
- You will work alongside directors, CEOs, and Heads of Marketing and Digital to learn from their extensive experience;
- You will have the benefit of prestige and respect by working with a company that has been in B2B marketing for 20 years;
- Your opinion and initiative will always be heard, valued, and appreciated. Everyone says they do this and no-one really does. We REALLY listen;
- Training, development, and mentorship are written into our mission statement — we will dedicate ourselves to making you an incredible B2B digital marketer; and
- There are great opportunities for growth from within.
And these are just some of the advantages you will gain from taking on a role with us.
In return, we’re looking for:
- A graduate marketer who’ll commit to their craft (aka stick around and learn stuff);
- Someone who is technologically and digitally dextrous, and willing to discover, learn, and share new technologies to benefit client delivery;
- An adaptable and independent worker who can meet the needs of our extremely varied clients;
- A team-driven individual who realises that your colleagues’ success is as valuable as your own;
- A superior communicator, who can competently craft content, as well as engage and liaise with executives and senior stakeholders. You don’t do things, you move people;
- Someone who is personally committed to continuous improvement of their work, client projects, and internal processes; and
- An individual who understands how marketing can greatly benefit a business and the importance of aligning sales and marketing.
Ultimately, we need an energetic marketer to join the team and who will be responsible for:
- Developing, improving, and executing campaign elements (AdWords, eMarketing, Paid Social, Remarketing, Web etc.);
- Driving the successful execution of client projects, delivering outcomes for clients and align.me as an organisation;
- Managing a high volume of work with precise diary management, strong attention to detail, and a passion to succeed;
- Crafting new written content (blogs, web content, white papers) for a variety of industries, audiences, and mediums;
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders on a regular basis; and
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure strategies are built to deliver outcomes for clients.
Does this sound like it could be the right fit for you?
If you’re ready to start with a real burst and join a young, fast-paced, and exciting B2B digital marketing agency, send through a compelling cover letter telling us about how well you meet the requirements listed and why you’re the perfect person to join our growing team.
We won’t even read your resume if your cover letter doesn’t really sell us on why this role would be a good fit for you, and why you’d be a good fit for us.
Be prepared to show off your skills in a writing task if we like your cover letter.
No recruiters please.
Not yet finished uni?
The Graduate role is for someone ready to get going today, but if you’re still a way off, you might want to get ahead of the competition with an align.me internship.
Sixteen interns also join our experienced team throughout the year. Our interns gain first hand exposure to a large variety of marketing, sales, and administrative activities that help shape their understanding of the industry, and are responsible for various in-house tasks. We prefer to hire our graduates from the pool of marketing interns, so this is also a smart way to get ahead of others looking for a fast start to their marketing career. Learn more about our internship program here.