There has been a lot of lip service and hyperbole on the topic of sales and marketing alignment. Too much you might think. Many sales organizations have learned to do what is necessary to make their numbers whether the marketing department is on the same page or not. So, why should alignment of the two functions be a priority for the head of sales or the CEO? And what should the business leaders align to anyway?
Gain insights from two prominent sales and marketing alignment leaders as they present the rationale for alignment in a case-study format from both a sales perspective and a marketing perspective.
- Misalignment cause or effect?
- The impact of misalignment,
- Achieving alignment in your business,
- Revenue impact of alignment – the findings from MathMarketing’s latest global research of 500 companies.
Top 10 findings from the Sales and Marketing Alignment Report
In late 2013, MathMarketing and Marketo studied the sales and marketing alignment practices of 500 companies, and analyzed any improvements they saw as a result.
In this webinar, MathMarketing founder and CEO Hugh Macfarlane, shares the ten most compelling and statistically valid findings from this exciting study. You will discover alignment techniques that deliver:
- 67% higher probability that marketing-generated leads will close
- 108% better lead acceptance
- 209% stronger contribution to revenue from marketing-generated leads
Watch to learn why better sales and marketing alignment can help your business, and get practical tips for moving your company forward.