In Australia, Asia, North America and Europe, align.me’s B2B marketing consultants have served many leading and aspiring businesses who seek to align Sales and Marketing and pursue growth.
These clients include AAPT, AXA, CA, Canon, Colonial, Ernst & Young, GE, IBM, NEC, Nokia, Optus, Oracle, Perpetual, SAP, Sony, Telstra, Vodafone and World Vision.
B2B Marketing Challenges
These businesses have been wrestling with at least one of a number of common marketing problems:
- They lack a clear plan for growth;
- Their team has gaps in their skills;
- Members of their team just don’t ‘get it’; or
- Sales and Marketing are not aligned.
Framework for B2B Marketing Planning
In addressing these common problems, align.me’s B2B marketing consultants created Funnel Logic™. Developed as a unique approach to sales and marketing, Funnel Logic unlocks the keys to B2B growth by:
- Understanding the buying process (we call it the Buyer’s Journey);
- Knowing how many buyers need to take each step and over what time;
- Selecting tactics capable of moving buyers through these steps; and,
- Measuring the actual results and continuously improving.
B2B Marketing Solutions
The methodology has been brought to life through:
- A facilitated sales and marketing planning program that aligns leaders from Sales, Marketing and other functions around a highly-actionable plan;
- Grounded marketing training for B2B professionals, helping marketers earn a seat at the table with advanced skills in setting strategy, sizing markets, building campaigns, and selecting tactics;
- Sales and Marketing plan execution which provides resources or project managers to businesses struggling to execute their plan;
- Comprehensive business coaching which focuses the strategic direction of your business, and assists you in developing your own blisteringly clear, highly actionable plan for growth;
- A series of thought-leadership articles delivered as sharp, punchy insights into managing your sales and marketing funnel published globally; and
- A popular business novel praised by business leaders for its true-to-life description of the challenges faced by growth businesses, and its powerful lessons for large and small businesses alike.