Many businesses struggle with sales and marketing plans that are:
- Not sufficiently actionable;
- Not aligned to the strategy;
- Not followed; or
- Simply non-existent.
It’s no surprise that if the actions of Sales, Marketing and others in the business are not aligned – there’s no plan to align them.
Reasons for this vary but align.me has identified the following patterns:
- Recent changes make past plans obsolete;
- There is no clear framework to translate the strategy into action;
- The metrics don’t identify what to change; or
- Strategy and plans are not ‘owned’ by all the stakeholders. In a strong sales culture, Marketing is often a ‘bolt on’ and distant from the revenue process.
But how do you emerge from this planning confusion armed with a clear plan for growth?
You need a solution which:
- Offers fresh insight;
- Gains team agreement;
- Demands ongoing focus; and
- Delivers change.
Funnel Camp™ is a proven way to align your team around a blisteringly clear, highly actionable plan for growth.
Want to go it alone? How to build a sales and marketing plan describes the ten proven steps to building your own sales and marketing plan for growth.