align.me’s Executive Director, Brett Bonser, will chair the panel discussion on Alignment and present his insights into bridging the alignment gap between Marketing and Sales at the FUNNEL conference this November in Sydney. After engaging over 500 B2B practitioners in London last year, the FUNNEL conference comes to Australia for the first time. FUNNEL is […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Intern contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Intern
April 16, 2012, Melbourne, Australia – align.me Founder and CEO, Hugh Macfarlane, will present his trademark “Funnel Logic” in a training workshop at DemandCon in London this May. The workshop will be held on May 29th 2012, and will help participants bring together all that they learn during the conference into a highly actionable plan for […]
December 13th 2010, Belgium – align.me has expanded its global network of accredited consultants to 39 with the appointment of Belgian partner Minds&More, and subsequent accreditation of five of their consultants. Hugh Macfarlane – Founder & CEO of align.me – effused: “Skills-enablement is key to making B2B marketing a respected management profession around the world, […]
P: +61 3 8595 8400
A: Level 7, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Recent Blog Posts
- Finding rhythm: When’s the right time to talk to your buyer?
- How to know when you should outsource marketing Part 2
- How to know when you should outsource marketing Part 1
- 6 steps to building a shared Sales and Marketing process (they both agree to) Part 2
- 6 steps to building a shared Sales and Marketing process (they both agree to) Part 1