Is Marketing left out of strategy in your business? Due to high levels of demand, align.me is pleased to announce that highly-regarded B2B marketing training, Funnel Academy, is coming to the UK in 2010. Date: 20 – 21 April, 2010 Time: 9.00am – 5.30pm Venue: Holiday Inn London – Kingston South, Portsmouth Road, Surbiton, Surrey […]
Hugh was recently in Paris helping Cisco gain additional velocity in the funnels of their partners. He presented along with Martin Lindstrom, William Aruda, Marc Lewis and many others. Prior to the presentation, Hugh gave a short interview introducing the buyer’s journey.
A customer / fellow Funnel Fiend recently sent me a link to an article by John Gibbs discussing the effect of a recessed economy on the funnel. You can read it here https://marketingexecutives.biz/The-Waning-Marketing-Funnel His basic argument is that during the downturn, many people on your list have moved on – more than usual. One of […]
P: +61 3 8595 8400
A: Level 7, 390 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Recent Blog Posts
- Finding rhythm: When’s the right time to talk to your buyer?
- How to know when you should outsource marketing Part 2
- How to know when you should outsource marketing Part 1
- 6 steps to building a shared Sales and Marketing process (they both agree to) Part 2
- 6 steps to building a shared Sales and Marketing process (they both agree to) Part 1